* April 10th- Allen cut his second tooth!
* April 12th- Actually got a NICE day (74 degrees)- went out to Westport to enjoy the sunshine and meet with a new client
* April 25th-27th- spent the weekend in Maple Valley for McKay's "farewell" and while we were up there enjoyed a day in Seattle with McKay
Wow- April didn't have much to report about, but we still had a great month as you can see:
Corrine has been working on figuring out how to ride her bike
Corrine LOVES this shirt and wears it all the time, especially when she knows she'll see McKay. They were gifts from the Wayments, before Tanner & Jessica were married.
Corrine loves to be a big helper- one day she heard me saying I needed to mop the floor so while I was gone she talked Chris into letting HER do it. This is what I came home to! She did a pretty good job too!
(that we got second hand for a fabulous deal)
Our craft activity one afternoon- if you look closely at Corrine's you'll see that there are 3-4 layers of foam stickers. She REALLY likes stickers and is of the opinion "the more the merrier".
Corrine does NOT like it!



3 comments:
Hey - it's Melanie (Rasmussen) Hoopes - from the JC. Thanks for leaving the comment - I love seeing your blog and what you are up to with your life. Thanks for the glimpse, I'll have to keep checking it.
Awesome blog. You family is so cute. I am obsessed with the blog thing. I am constanly changing mine. I love seeing what you have been up too. I will keep checking your blog.
You are getting caught up! YAY!! Your kids are so cute. I think Allen looks so much like you. Looks like a very nice wedding of your brother.
Post a Comment