The house is in Hoquiam, the town that is right next to Aberdeen. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath. It has 1875 finished square feet and about 1200 additional square feet in an unfinished basement. It has a 2 car garage and a nice yard. The whole thing has been gutted and refinished BEAUTIFULLY! It's been an incredible blessing as we we made an offer and had everything close within 10 days! We have until the end of the month to be out of our rental, so we'll spend a good part of the next month moving and getting settled into a new place!
Now for what you've all been waiting for . . . . PICTURES of our new digs:
Front of the house

Side Entrance & Garage



Backyard


Living room
Living room looking into dining room & kitchen
Living room looking into dining room & at side entrance
Back corner is 1/2 bath & across from that is stairs

Side entrance looking into dining room & kitchen
Dining room looking to living room & front door
French doors on left are 3rd bedroom with full bath which will be our den/office/guest room

Door going to unfinished basement & garage (door is just inside kitchen)

Kitchen




Stairs- obviously :)

Landing at top of stairs- from left to right:
kids room, master bedroom & full bathroom

Inside the kids room they have finished out the attic space & made a great playroom

Master bedroom


I would have had more, but my camera batteries died! But at least you get a sneak peek!
Now you all have to come visit beautiful Grays Harbor!! :)

Side Entrance & Garage
Backyard
Living room
Living room looking into dining room & kitchenBack corner is 1/2 bath & across from that is stairs
Side entrance looking into dining room & kitchen
French doors on left are 3rd bedroom with full bath which will be our den/office/guest room

Door going to unfinished basement & garage (door is just inside kitchen)
Kitchen


Stairs- obviously :)
Landing at top of stairs- from left to right:
kids room, master bedroom & full bathroom
Inside the kids room they have finished out the attic space & made a great playroom
Master bedroom
I would have had more, but my camera batteries died! But at least you get a sneak peek!
Now you all have to come visit beautiful Grays Harbor!! :)



20 comments:
Absolutely beautiful! Congrats!!!!!!!
Annaliese,
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new house. When was it built? I dream of an older home with hardwood floors. How beautiful!! Congratulations!
Steph
Congrats on the purchase of your new home. What an exciting time in your lives. I love the pics, it looks beautiful.
Congratulations again! It's really nice. I like how the garage is on the side and that you can't see it when you drive by the house. Also looks like a great yard for kids to play!
Congrats on the new home! its sooo beautiful. i luv all the wood flooring. Im sure you are loving it.
-Jessie
Your new home is beautiful. Congratulations!!! It's so nice to be in your own home. I'm sure your kids will love the new yard.
How awesome! I'm so exicted for you! (I got your message on our anniversary, btw, thank you so much!)
We will have to makesure to actually come see you when you're all settled in. :)
*loves*
How exciting! What a great home you've found (and way to hit the market right!) Good luck with the move and getting settled!!
Congrats, it is beatiful. You are so lucky!!!
ditto to everything! looks beautiful and i'm so excited for you guys!
congrats! sooo fun to have a place of your own! looks like lots of great space for the kids!
YAY!! I love the house. We are currently looking for a home. How fun to own your very own home. Good luck with it!
What_a_gorgeous_house!!!__It's_my_dream_home!__
I'm_so_excited_for_you_and_your_cute_family.
Its lovely! I'm SO happy for you!!! xx
The house is absolutely beautiful! Good luck with settling in! love ya guys
Congrats! Looks beautiful!
It really is GORGEOUS!! I especially love the inside. Congrats you guys! =) Kali
So cute!!! Congrats! That must be so exciting for you guys!
Wow it's gorgeous! Congratulations!
beautiful, beautiful, house. i love it. so unique. we are excited for you guys!
Post a Comment